    I could find no "feedback" option.

    Cheers,
    Jim

    James Rainey, Aug 14, 2008

  2. Open your browser and do a search for 'Lotus Notes' You
    should get at least one link to an IBM URL. Lotus Notes is
    an IBM program and also provides support for the program.

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 14, 2008

  3. James Rainey

    James Rainey Guest

    The Windows Plug in wasn't developed by IBM. I work for IBM and have posted
    this request in numerous internal forums and am hoping a reply comes soon.

    IBM has a close relationship with GOOGLE. But.. until GOOGLE smells the
    coffee and rolls out GOOGLE desktop for Vista 64bit.. I'm stuck using
    Windows Search.

    Cheers,
    Jim

    James Rainey, Aug 14, 2008