    more times, but eventually I get to the mail. This is a new install of
    firefox and I do have sun java loaded (before ff). How can I fix this?
    Thanks!

    Ron P, Apr 21, 2005

  2. Ron P

    swillaryhank

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Try OSCP Settings

    I've noticed that with upgrades to Firefox, it sometimes will reset or change defaults. One default that might have changed is OCSP settings. This could limit the functionality of iNotes

    Here are the steps to do that...
    1. Navigate these menu items: Tools | Options | Advanced | Encryption
    2. In the Certificates area of the window, press the Verification button
    3. In the new "Verification" window that appears, check the box for
    "Do not use OCSP for certificate validation"

    swillaryhank, Aug 31, 2007