    Any tips on what to focus on the 2nd time?

    Cheers,
    Hari.
    Hari, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Hari

    Maestro Guest

    Microsoft's website list the objectives that must be met
    for each of their exams. My recommendation would be to
    change your mindset. If you think this exam is a beast
    chances are you going in with an already beaten
    mentality. Just think of it as another step in completing
    your MCSA.

    challenging

    Maestro, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Hari

    MCSE World Guest

    70-216 is difficult, this is true...it however is very passable and you can
    beat it! Don't rush into retaking it...wait until you are ready and know
    your stuff cold.

    Best of luck,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Hari

    mchappell Guest

    I agree with Maestro on this. I failed 216 the first
    time I took it, but I think it was because I psyched
    myself out of passing it. I bought into the 'beast' hype
    and walked in expecting to fail, even though I knew the
    material.

    I took the test again one week later and passed. I can't
    say that I learned anything new in that week, except that
    70-216 is only a test, just like the rest of them. The
    second time around, I walked in confident that I would
    pass and I did.

    Yes 70-216 is hard, but it is passable if you know the
    material. Ignore all the hype.

    mchappell, Sep 3, 2003