    Can anybody clue me in on what to do?
    Thanks in advance.
    Bill
    Bill, Dec 10, 2008

  2. Bill

    Ragnar Guest

    "Bill" <> wrote in message
    news:uKI%k.13611$...
    >I just purchased a laptop (Dell XPS 1530 with Windows Vista) it had a clock
    >displayed on the side, somehow I closed it and now I can't find it to
    >restore it.
    > Can anybody clue me in on what to do?
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Bill

    What you had is called the Windows Sidebar. If it's not in the Accessories
    section of your Start Menu then access it through Windows Help or locate the
    ..exe file under C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar.
    HTH
    R.
    Happy Christmas
    Ragnar, Dec 10, 2008

  3. Bill

    Bill Guest

    "Ragnar" <> wrote in message

    > "Bill" <> wrote in message
    >>I just purchased a laptop (Dell XPS 1530 with Windows Vista) it had a
    >>clock displayed on the side, somehow I closed it and now I can't find it
    >>to restore it.
    >> Can anybody clue me in on what to do?
    >> Thanks in advance.
    >> Bill
    >>

    > What you had is called the Windows Sidebar. If it's not in the Accessories
    > section of your Start Menu then access it through Windows Help or locate
    > the .exe file under C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar.
    > HTH
    > R.
    > Happy Christmas

    Thank you, Ragnar, your help was great, I got the clock back.
    Have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!

    Bill
    Bill, Dec 11, 2008