    Just upgraded to WinXP Home and reason why need to reinstall.
    Any ideas on how to retrieve ID# or install without it (if can be done)
    much appreciated.
    twittledee, Jun 22, 2003

  2. Why Dont you look at the Following site, It might help coz the site is full
    of Crack and Serial for Software

    www.crackheaven.com

    Ling Chung Shum, Jun 23, 2003

  3. twittledee

    °Mike° Guest

    Contact them again, or give them time.

    From Roxio:

    What if I lost my TSID number?
    If you purchased a retail (not pre-installed or bundled) copy
    of our software, but have lost the TSID and serial number, please
    email Customer Service to obtain a new one. Proof of purchase
    will be required.

    http://www.roxio.com/en/company/contactroxio.jhtml

    On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:07:10 -0400, in
    <dMpJa.881$>