    is there any way to restore this without running an application recovery?
    Using windows 98SE on HP pavilion 4450 all help is most appreciated.
    Dennis

    Dennis Rockow, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Dennis Rockow

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Dennis Rockow said:

    > Help. I installed a critical update on my computer and on restart the
    > program folder on my start menu was empty.
    > is there any way to restore this without running an application recovery?
    > Using windows 98SE on HP pavilion 4450 all help is most appreciated.
    > Dennis

    Do you have Intellimenus available on your system?
    Is there a section with a double down arrow in the Programs folder?

    Brian H¹©, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Dennis Rockow

    °Mike° Guest

    Physically check (in Windows Explorer) that the folder and
    it's sub-folders exist:

    C:\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

    On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:05:39 -0500, in
    <>