    I lost my password and now I cannot get my checkboob
    balance.

    God dammit you little bastard.

    Chuey, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Chuey

    Kurt Guest

    Last time I tried to balance a checkboob I got slapped!

    Kurt, Sep 29, 2004

  3. Chuey

    Guest Guest

    lol

    Guest, Sep 29, 2004
  4. Chuey

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Kurt" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Chuey" <> wrote in message
    >> I lost my password and now I cannot get my checkboob
    >> balance.
    >>
    >> God dammit you little bastard.

    > Last time I tried to balance a checkboob I got slapped!

    That's as it should be! Although, since I learned how to make a proper
    fist, I usually go for the solar plexus. <eg>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Sep 29, 2004
  5. Chuey

    Neil Guest

    yada, yada, yada catwalker63 <> said...yada,
    yada, yada in news:Xns9573994FC2E31catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:

    > That's as it should be! Although, since I learned how to make a proper
    > fist, I usually go for the solar plexus. <eg>

    ceeeeripes, you are vicious young woman...I'm oddly attracted....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 30, 2004
  6. Chuey

    JaR Guest

    > yada, yada, yada catwalker63 <>
    > said...yada, yada, yada in
    >
    >> That's as it should be! Although, since I learned how to make a
    >> proper fist, I usually go for the solar plexus. <eg>

    > ceeeeripes, you are vicious young woman...I'm oddly attracted....

    Well, "oddly" anyway ;-)

    JaR, Sep 30, 2004
  7. Chuey

    Neil Guest

    yada, yada, yada JaR <> said...yada, yada, yada
    in news:Xns95745ADB65D88plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16:

    > Well, "oddly" anyway ;-)

    goes without saying really...

    --