    Can anybody help, I have knocked my password off and don`t know how to get
    into my e-mails.
    Thanks

    kelli bishop, Sep 2, 2006

  2. kelli bishop

    philo Guest

    "kelli bishop" <> wrote in message
    news:RsnKg.2305$...
    > Can anybody help, I have knocked my password off and don`t know how to get
    > into my e-mails.
    > Thanks

    call your ISP

    philo, Sep 2, 2006

  3. "kelli bishop" <> wrote in message
    > Can anybody help, I have knocked my password off and don`t know how to get
    > into my e-mails.
    > Thanks

    OK kelli with an "i", here it is:

    *********

    PS, you're a blonde, aren't you ;-)

    Douglas C. Neidermeyer, Sep 2, 2006
  4. kelli bishop

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 22:20:33 GMT, "kelli bishop"
    <> wrote:

    >Can anybody help, I have knocked my password off and don`t know how to get
    >into my e-mails.

    I have sent your password to your e-mail.

    Evan Platt, Sep 2, 2006
  5. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 22:20:33 GMT, "kelli bishop"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Can anybody help, I have knocked my password off and don`t know how to
    >>get into my e-mails.

    > I have sent your password to your e-mail.

    I don't know how you managed to do this, but I got it instead. It's
    "*******", right? Try resending it to her, and I'll tape shut the slot
    in my mailbox for a couple hours so I don't get it again. Thanks.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 3, 2006
  6. kelli bishop

    JANA Guest

    You will have to call our ISP!

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Sep 3, 2006
  7. JANA mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > You will have to call our ISP!

    Why should she call your ISP?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 3, 2006
  8. kelli bishop

    Fat Ass Fred Guest

    On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 04:12:06 -0500, The Old Sourdough
    <> wrote:

    >JANA mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> You will have to call our ISP!
    >>

    >Why should she call your ISP?

    So she can pay my bill, of course...

    Fat Ass Fred, Sep 3, 2006
  9. Fat Ass Fred mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 04:12:06 -0500, The Old Sourdough
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>JANA mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> You will have to call our ISP!
    >>>

    >>Why should she call your ISP?

    > So she can pay my bill, of course...

    Somebody can pay my bill if they want.

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 4, 2006
  10. On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 21:41:08 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > Somebody can pay my bill if they want.

    Aww, cummon, quit talking in euphemisms--out with it, already!

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Pomona, CA * 34.074°N 117.754°W
    gary [] donavan [] org * http://www [] donavan [] org

    Gary G. Taylor, Sep 4, 2006
  11. kelli bishop

    Top Guest

    On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 21:41:08 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > Fat Ass Fred mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 04:12:06 -0500, The Old Sourdough
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>JANA mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>>Why should she call your ISP?

    >> So she can pay my bill, of course...
    >>

    > Somebody can pay my bill if they want.

    Check's in the mail.