    settings are still correct. My delete and sent folders are still intact.
    Any suggestions?

    Thanks so much...
    JW, Jan 31, 2010

  2. JW

    Pen Guest

    On 1/31/2010 6:33 AM, JW wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have a Dell Dimension. I run Windows XP and use Outlook Express. My
    > computer got hung up trying to get my email msgs so I did a shut down. When
    > I went back in, my new messages came in fine and the email is working but
    > all of the old msgs in my in-box disappeared. I did another restart which
    > didn't help. I also did a system restore but they didn't reappear. My view
    > settings are still correct. My delete and sent folders are still intact.
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks so much...

    Since this is a general group you might do better at a
    microsoft group.
    Try microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general

    Either from the msnews.microsoft.com server
    or your current way of accessing this group if the server
    has that group.
    Pen, Feb 1, 2010

  3. JW

    Pen Guest

    Pen, Feb 1, 2010
  4. JW

    forensics Guest

    JW wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have a Dell Dimension. I run Windows XP and use Outlook Express. My
    > computer got hung up trying to get my email msgs so I did a shut down. When
    > I went back in, my new messages came in fine and the email is working but
    > all of the old msgs in my in-box disappeared. I did another restart which
    > didn't help. I also did a system restore but they didn't reappear. My view
    > settings are still correct. My delete and sent folders are still intact.
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks so much...

    HI have you resolved you the matter with you lost emails?

    Tank
    forensics, Feb 10, 2010