lost newsgroup file.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by doS, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. doS

    doS Guest

    I found them.

    doS, Aug 20, 2003

  2. doS

    trout Guest

    yoyo1 wrote:

    > Dear Sir.
    > After crashing and repairing my computer,I lost some newgroup
    > addresses, I subscibed before.
    > Please help me finding them.(I couldn't find them on your list.
    > Thanks.

    This newsgroup is not affiliated with your ISP.

    Have you tried to use the "reset list" button on your newsgroups
    list? Use the search box at the top to locate your groups. If they are
    *not* on the list; you'll have to contact your Service Provider.
    --
    "Good luck."
    trout, Aug 20, 2003

  3. doS

    JabberSmith Guest

    "yoyo1" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Sir.
    > After crashing and repairing my computer,I lost some newgroup addresses, I
    > subscibed before.
    > Please help me finding them.(I couldn't find them on your list.
    > Thanks.

    Go to Google, click on Groups, then search for your email address or
    "aliases" you used.

    That will get you a list so you can subscribe to them again.

    yoyo1, Aug 20, 2003
  5. doS

    Richard Guest

    yoyo1 wrote:>>

    > Dear Sir.
    > After crashing and repairing my computer,I lost some newgroup addresses,
    > I subscibed before.
    > Please help me finding them.(I couldn't find them on your list.
    > Thanks.

    dear yoyo:

    get a kloo.
    Richard, Aug 20, 2003