    same workgroup bot don't recognise each otherin workgroup computers,what have
    I done wrong!!!
    Any tips would be much appreciated

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFtaWFuMjcwMQ==?=, Mar 6, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGFtaWFuMjcwMQ==?=

    jel183\(UK\) Guest

    Try this:

    http://65.24.134.81/KipSolutions/WinsockFix/WinsockFix.htm

    --
    HTH - Any Advice Appreciated - Please Reply To Newsgroup Only

    jel183(UK)

    jel183\(UK\), Mar 6, 2005

  3. Hi, many thanks for your help, unfortunately it did not work, its very
    frustrating as all my settings are correct there should be no reason at all
    why my laptop is unable to connect, do you think I should un-install my
    router and start all over again or do you think I shoudn't need to take such
    drastic action,
    regards, Damian

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFtaWFuMjcwMQ==?=, Mar 6, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGFtaWFuMjcwMQ==?=

    jel183\(UK\) Guest

    Try a System Restore first (to a time when it worked)...

    jel183\(UK\), Mar 6, 2005
  5. Aol helpline sorted it out by toggling with a few settings and setting a new
    ssid and wep key so laptop back online,
    cheers for your reply

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFtaWFuMjcwMQ==?=, Mar 6, 2005