    How do I get it back? Is there a place to redownload it. But the
    problem now is I can't install anything.

    Thanks

    PaulHTK, Aug 7, 2010

  2. PaulHTK

    Drew Guest

    What has changed since it last worked? Have you installed anything new?
    Please provide more info to the group as this helps narrow things down a
    lot.

    Drew, Aug 7, 2010

  3. PaulHTK

    Carlos Guest

    Paul,
    What Operating System are you running?
    What is the exact error message you are getting?
    When did this problem started to happen?
    Carlos

    Carlos, Aug 7, 2010
  4. PaulHTK

    Kue2 Guest

    Do A system restore to an earlier time before you lost it......

    Kue2, Aug 8, 2010