    Location:
    San Diego
    In my Inbox Folder the scroll bar on the right disappeared. Today I was quickly clicking on and permenantly deleteing messages in my Deleted Items folder when the scroll bar disappeared from this folder. I checked the rest of the folders and the scroll bar was nowhere to be seen. It had already disappeared a few days ago from my Inbox folder and I wonder if I did the same thing, trying to delete a group of messages all at once. Could the quick clicking and deleting mess it up?I was holding the shift bar down and deleting a bunch at a time until I realized the comuter didn't seem to like that . I am new to computers and am learning on my own so it is great to know sites like this exist. Thanks!

    Linda Sanders, Aug 30, 2006

  2. Linda Sanders

    Linda Sanders

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Location:
    San Diego
    I am replying to myself. The reason the scroll bar disappeared was that I deleted so many messages that there was nothing to scroll! Now that I have alot of emails all the bars are back. The challenge of being new to computers!

    Linda Sanders, Sep 2, 2006

  3. Linda Sanders

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's funny how sometimes we can overlook the simple solutions. Good catch.

    bigal, Sep 3, 2006