    empty. I'm unable to access any shared files from my laptop.

    The router's okay. I tried doing a system restore but that didn't help.

    Any help much appreciated!
    =?Utf-8?B?ZHJfbWFiZXVzZQ==?=, Jan 8, 2006

  2. Well, welcome to the club. If you get a helpful response to this, I would
    love to hear about it, for I have much the same problem. There is no useful
    help out there that I have found when it comes to transitioning from
    hardwired networks to wireless within Network Neighborhood. You would likely
    find that you can go to the cmd prompt on your computer, type in ipconfig and
    hit return, get the ip addresses of each of your computers in that fashion,
    then search for computers on the network by IP address and find each and
    every one. But that is scarcely as convenient as the good old way. Good
    luck to you.

    Les

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGVhbGNv?=, Jan 8, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZHJfbWFiZXVzZQ==?=

    J Guest

    On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 12:57:01 -0800, dealco
    <> wrote:

    >Well, welcome to the club. If you get a helpful response to this, I would
    >love to hear about it, for I have much the same problem. There is no useful
    >help out there that I have found when it comes to transitioning from
    >hardwired networks to wireless within Network Neighborhood. You would likely

    About 2 weeks ago I added a wireless laptop to a wired network, and
    found that to make all 3 computers "see" each other I had to allow
    the wireless dsl modem/router do ALL the address setting, and turn
    a linksys router into a simple switch

    Go to http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith/ADOBE.HTM and click on the
    wireless networking link near the top for more information

    This worked for me... might work for you
    J, Jan 8, 2006