    program or which can help to display and print the contents.
    i will be really thankful to you.

    , Nov 2, 2007

  2. John Holmes Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > dear friend/s,
    > i am teacher in wesleyan eng. med. hr. sec. school, rajnandgaon,
    > chattishgarh, india. i teach english and social science. i had
    > prepared my exam papers for the terminal exams and when i went to
    > print in school, i could not recall the password.
    > can anyone help me to find a fully functional password extractor
    > program or which can help to display and print the contents.
    > i will be really thankful to you.

    Just send me the password protected file, I'll ditch the password and
    send the unprotected file back to you. You /do/ have a Paypal account,
    now haven't you?

    --
    Your mother was a bearded mud wrestler who talked incessantly about
    teapots in a morgue.

    John Holmes, Nov 2, 2007

  3. Tony Guest

    In Canada every pubjub is a self-professed doctor, lawyer or teacher
    back home. Do any other professions exist back home in your homeland or
    is there just the three?

    Tony, Nov 2, 2007
  4. lee h Guest

    chuckcar wrote:

    > And yet your nntp posting host says you are using sprint in NYC. Funny
    > that.

    Probably wireless? <g>

    lee h, Nov 2, 2007
  5. chuckcar Guest

    "" <> wrote in

    > dear friend/s,
    > i am teacher in wesleyan eng. med. hr. sec. school, rajnandgaon,
    > chattishgarh, india. i teach english and social science. i had
    > prepared my exam papers for the terminal exams and when i went to
    > print in school, i could not recall the password.
    > can anyone help me to find a fully functional password extractor
    > program or which can help to display and print the contents.
    > i will be really thankful to you.

    And yet your nntp posting host says you are using sprint in NYC. Funny
    that.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Nov 2, 2007
  6. chuckcar Guest

    "lee h" <> wrote in

    > chuckcar wrote:
    >>
    >> And yet your nntp posting host says you are using sprint in NYC.
    >> Funny that.

    > Probably wireless? <g>

    Man *there's* one hell of a cell phone bill!

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Nov 3, 2007
  7. VanguardLH Guest

    "chuckcar" <> wrote in message

    > "" wrote:

    <snip - Google Grouping student wants to steal teacher's exam>

    > And yet your nntp posting host says you are using sprint in NYC.
    > Funny
    > that.

    IPwhois says it is an ISP in India. So where did YOU get NYC?

    VanguardLH, Nov 3, 2007
  8. VanguardLH Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > dear friend/s,
    > i am teacher in wesleyan eng. med. hr. sec. school, rajnandgaon,
    > chattishgarh, india. i teach english and social science. i had
    > prepared my exam papers for the terminal exams and when i went to
    > print in school, i could not recall the password.
    > can anyone help me to find a fully functional password extractor
    > program or which can help to display and print the contents.
    > i will be really thankful to you.

    As if anyone reading your post could prove you are who you claim you
    are. Obviously you know how to post through Google. Now start doing
    your own searches through Google.

    VanguardLH, Nov 3, 2007
  9. Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 13:16:01 -0500, chuckcar <> wrote:

    >Strange. I guess my DNS/path got foobarred. When I did a tracert, it
    >stopped at the sprint network in NYC with no response after that. Now it
    >stops where you say, specifically at 202.56.221.12. Sorry OP, my bad.

    Don't rely on a traceroute. Any router can block traceroutes. A whois
    is really the only way to go.

    Evan Platt, Nov 3, 2007
  10. chuckcar Guest

    chuckcar, Nov 3, 2007
  11. VanguardLH Guest

    "chuckcar" wrote in message

    > "VanguardLH" wrote:
    >
    >> "chuckcar" wrote ...
    >>>
    >>> "" wrote:

    >> <snip - Google Grouping student wants to steal teacher's exam>
    >>>
    >>> And yet your nntp posting host says you are using sprint in NYC.
    >>> Funny
    >>> that.

    >> IPwhois says it is an ISP in India. So where did YOU get NYC?

    > Strange. I guess my DNS/path got foobarred. When I did a tracert, it
    > stopped at the sprint network in NYC with no response after that.
    > Now it
    > stops where you say, specifically at 202.56.221.12. Sorry OP, my
    > bad.

    Sometimes the international hops will timeout (unless you up it in the
    tracert command via the -w switch). If more than 30 hops are needed
    to get to the target host, you'll need to use the -h switch to
    increase the max hop count. Some networks simply won't let you
    traverse their network (they don't want to expose their insides) and
    will stop the traceroute at their boundary host.

    >tracert 122.168.117.111

    Tracing route to ABTS-MP-dynamic-111.117.168.122.airtelbroadband.in
    [122.168.117.111]
    over a maximum of 30 hops:

    1 ...
    8 69 ms 70 ms 72 ms 12.122.104.89
    9 280 ms 280 ms 278 ms 12.86.240.18
    10 278 ms 278 ms 276 ms 202.56.223.18
    11 279 ms 280 ms 290 ms 59.145.6.234
    12 319 ms 312 ms 325 ms 125.17.21.14
    13 315 ms 315 ms 312 ms 202.56.221.12
    14 * * * Request timed out.

    Once I hit the international hop, the return-time went up drastically
    from 40-70 ms to around 300ms - a big jump there. Once I hit the ISP
    in India, they wouldn't let me traverse further through their network
    (to get to the target host) hence all the timeouts.

    VanguardLH, Nov 3, 2007
  12. Guest

    chuckcar <> wrote:

    >>> And yet your nntp posting host says you are using sprint in NYC.
    >>> Funny
    >>> that.

    >> IPwhois says it is an ISP in India. So where did YOU get NYC?

    >Strange. I guess my DNS/path got foobarred. When I did a tracert, it
    >stopped at the sprint network in NYC with no response after that.

    You most likely hit a gateway (where international lines merge).

    --

    Dangers of Juggling Bowling Balls
    http://www.loanmeyoursister.com/?p=36

    , Nov 3, 2007