    Hi how can someone apply to get another copy of their MCSE
    cert and ID card? A co-worker earned his in 1997, and
    after moving, they were lost. Thanks.

    Jon Martinez, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Send an email to .

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 31, 2004

  3. Jon Martinez

    Brat Guest

    well lets see... this co-worker is supposed to be an MCSE with MICROSOFT...
    gee I wonder where he should start his search???????

    I'll give you a hint....... nah too easy
    happy hunting

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 31, 2004
  4. Jon Martinez

    Guest Guest

    I have just had my surname changed and I contacted the
    below address via e-mail, and explained my situation.
    They will be able to help.. They are going to send me a
    new welcome pack which includes the certificate and card!!

    Guest, Jan 31, 2004
  5. Jon Martinez

    Jon Martinez Guest

    You're no better than the local bum on the street corner.
    Why waste your time and mine by leaving is answer?

    Jon Martinez, Jan 31, 2004
  6. Jon Martinez

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I have just had my surname changed and I contacted the
    > below address via e-mail, and explained my situation.
    > They will be able to help.. They are going to send me a
    > new welcome pack which includes the certificate and card!!

    Ah. Witness Protection Program. Cool.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 1, 2004
  7. 1997

    Is it even a NT 4.0 Cert? Might be early enough, or beta NT 4.0. If it is a NT 3.51 cert, don't bother, if it is a 3.5 cert then he isn't a MCSE anymore because that cert fell off the edge. Only NT 4.0 and after are still considered "active" certs, and have to contain "valid" exams. For example, a NT 4.0 cert using a NT 3.51 Workstation Exam or other elective that was discontinued in mid 1999 probably isn't valid anymore either.

    =?Utf-8?B?T3ZlckNlcnRpZmllZA==?=, Feb 1, 2004
  8. Her post made a valuable point that you obviously missed.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 2, 2004
  9. >Her post made a valuable point that you obviously missed.

    Too cryptic.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 3, 2004