    I tried to compact files but failed. Then I lost all my mail in my
    inbox only. Other mail in different folders are still their.

    Is there is any way to regain these mail. Thanks in advance. Ism

    ism, Apr 3, 2009

  2. ism

    Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 04:57:44 -0700, ism wrote:

    > Dear Friends,
    >
    > I got a problem with outlook express. When receiving mail I get
    >
    > An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server:
    > 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error
    > Number: 0x800C0133
    >
    > I tried to compact files but failed. Then I lost all my mail in my inbox
    > only. Other mail in different folders are still their.
    >
    > Is there is any way to regain these mail. Thanks in advance. Ism

    The best way would be to format your hard drive.

    Need help?: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/ubuntu.jpg
    Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg

    Dan C, Apr 3, 2009

  3. ism wrote:

    > Dear Friends,
    >
    > I got a problem with outlook express.

    Many people do, it seems, especially when they allow the number (and
    size) of email in a box to get excessively large. OE is known for
    stuffing itself up.

    > When receiving mail I get
    > An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server:
    > 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error
    > Number: 0x800C0133

    Odd that you post from Google Groups, but have forgotten those folks
    have a fairly good search engine.

    http://lmgtfy.com?q=0x800C0133

    You might also want to check out: http://insideoe.com/

    > Is there is any way to regain these mail. Thanks in advance. Ism

    Probably not. You could always use a better email program.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 3, 2009
  4. ism

    Gordon Guest

    Dan C wrote:

    > The best way would be to format your hard drive.

    What a tosser!

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk