    Has the kaazalite download packed up?
    bearing in mind it is illegal to download certain things, and this is just
    for research purposes only

    Annette Kurten, Mar 29, 2005

  2. Annette Kurten

    Dennis Guest

    kazza is done go ares its better, to download go to download.com

    Dennis, Mar 29, 2005

  3. Annette Kurten

    SgtMinor Guest

    Annette Kurten wrote:

    > Due to a little problem lost Kaazalite++
    > tried to find download like, keep getting Klite, kazaalite, one off payment
    > downloads for other sites,
    > Has the kaazalite download packed up?
    > bearing in mind it is illegal to download certain things, and this is just
    > for research purposes only

    "Research Purposes." Damn! That's what I should've told my old lady
    when she caught me browsing pron sites!

    --
    I'm working on my doctorate.

    SgtMinor, Mar 29, 2005
  4. "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > Annette Kurten wrote:
    >
    > > Due to a little problem lost Kaazalite++
    > > tried to find download like, keep getting Klite, kazaalite, one off

    payment
    > > downloads for other sites,
    > > Has the kaazalite download packed up?
    > > bearing in mind it is illegal to download certain things, and this is

    just
    > > for research purposes only
    > >

    > "Research Purposes." Damn! That's what I should've told my old lady
    > when she caught me browsing pron sites!
    >
    > --
    > I'm working on my doctorate.

    Ihave never felt the urge to visit PRON sites, are they good?

    Annette Kurten, Mar 29, 2005
  5. Annette Kurten

    jda^fx Guest

    On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:16:59 +0000 (UTC), Annette Kurten wrote:

    > Due to a little problem lost Kaazalite++
    > tried to find download like, keep getting Klite, kazaalite, one off payment
    > downloads for other sites,
    > Has the kaazalite download packed up?
    > bearing in mind it is illegal to download certain things, and this is just
    > for research purposes only

    Maybe it's because you spell it wrong. 756 results on kazaa++ and download
    http://www.google.dk/search?q=Kazaalite++ download on google
    --
    jda^fx

    jda^fx, Mar 29, 2005
  6. Annette Kurten

    SgtMinor Guest

    Annette Kurten wrote:

    > "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    >> Annette Kurten wrote:
    >>
    >> > Due to a little problem lost Kaazalite++
    >> > tried to find download like, keep getting Klite, kazaalite, one off

    > payment
    >> > downloads for other sites,
    >> > Has the kaazalite download packed up?
    >> > bearing in mind it is illegal to download certain things, and this is

    > just
    >> > for research purposes only
    >> >

    >> "Research Purposes." Damn! That's what I should've told my old lady
    >> when she caught me browsing pron sites!
    >>
    >> --
    >> I'm working on my doctorate.

    > Ihave never felt the urge to visit PRON sites, are they good?

    They're prefect.

    SgtMinor, Mar 29, 2005
  7. Annette Kurten

    elaich Guest

    "Annette Kurten" <> wrote in

    > Due to a little problem lost Kaazalite++

    Lucky you. It's not worth a crap these days.

    elaich, Mar 29, 2005