    Jim Guest

    I am disappointed that Lost in Translation has no commentary track. Anyone
    know if there are plans for another such release?
    Jim, May 17, 2004

  2. Probably not. There was no commentary track on "Virgin Suicides" as well,
    right?
    Vlvetmorning98, May 17, 2004

  3. On Sun, 16 May 2004 21:54:16 -0400, "Jim"
    <> wrote:

    >I am disappointed that Lost in Translation has no commentary track. Anyone
    >know if there are plans for another such release?

    Have you ever heard Sophia Coppola speak in public? Listening to her
    talk for 2 hours on a commentary track would be mind numbingly boring.

    ------------------------------------
    Can't sleep, clown will eat me...
    Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
    Cap'n Lance Trousers, May 18, 2004
  4. Jim

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "Cap'n Lance Trousers" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 16 May 2004 21:54:16 -0400, "Jim"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >I am disappointed that Lost in Translation has no commentary track.

    Anyone
    > >know if there are plans for another such release?
    > >

    > Have you ever heard Sophia Coppola speak in public? Listening to her
    > talk for 2 hours on a commentary track would be mind numbingly boring.

    I was ready to punch her thirty seconds into her Oscar speech.
    Jay Stewart, May 18, 2004
  5. >Listening to her
    >> talk for 2 hours on a commentary track would be mind numbingly boring.

    probably
    Vlvetmorning98, May 19, 2004