    If you have a solution to this problem I will be delighted.
    TIA,
    Leo

    LEO THOMPSON, Mar 4, 2004

  2. LEO THOMPSON

    HF Guest

    Re: iexplore.exe. file

    http://www.smartprotector.com/eraser/?id=overtureuk

    Try this -----------------------------------
    "LEO THOMPSON" <> wrote in message
    news:dZO1c.13589$...
    > Hi, Group, hope someone can help me.
    >

    > I've developed a serious problem as the result of a virus, I think.
    > I think my Freedom Anti-Virus program may have deleted a file it couldn't
    > disinfect. The file, iexplore.exe, has been deleted, or something. I still
    > have my Netscape browser but many of my files need Explorer to open.
    > I reinstalled my Win98SE, hoping the Internet Explorer would be

    reinstalled,
    > also. This did not happen.
    > I downloaded IE6 from Microsoft but I couldn't complete the operation. I

    was
    > advised, by a pop up board, that I would have to clear my IE cache. I fail
    > to understand how I can do that since I'm unable to access IE.
    > If you have a solution to this problem I will be delighted.
    > TIA,
    > Leo

    ---

    HF, Mar 5, 2004

  3. LEO THOMPSON

    HF Guest

    Re: iexplore.exe. file

    Also look on the maintenance tab in Internet options for your store folder.
    > Hi, Group, hope someone can help me.
    >

    > I've developed a serious problem as the result of a virus, I think.
    > I think my Freedom Anti-Virus program may have deleted a file it couldn't
    > disinfect. The file, iexplore.exe, has been deleted, or something. I still
    > have my Netscape browser but many of my files need Explorer to open.
    > I reinstalled my Win98SE, hoping the Internet Explorer would be

    reinstalled,
    > also. This did not happen.
    > I downloaded IE6 from Microsoft but I couldn't complete the operation. I

    was
    > advised, by a pop up board, that I would have to clear my IE cache. I fail
    > to understand how I can do that since I'm unable to access IE.
    > If you have a solution to this problem I will be delighted.
    > TIA,
    > Leo

    ---

    HF, Mar 5, 2004
  4. LEO THOMPSON

    LEO THOMPSON Guest

    Re: iexplore.exe. file

    Hi, Group, Just to thank everyone that became involved in my lost
    iexplore.exe.
    Special thanks to Richard for returning my exe file.

    LEO THOMPSON, Mar 6, 2004