    to the Internet. When I was receiving or sending data, they would light up.
    Now I lost them. Any suggestions to get them back in the Task bar?

    PRB
    Phil B., Jul 9, 2004

  2. Phil B.

    ICee Guest

    Phil B. wrote:
    > I used to have two small computers show up on my task bar when I
    > connected to the Internet. When I was receiving or sending data, they
    > would light up. Now I lost them. Any suggestions to get them back in
    > the Task bar?
    >
    > PRB

    Control Panel, Network Connections, right click on your connection and
    select Properties, General tab, near ther bottom, check "Show icon...."
    ICee, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Phil B.

    Phil B. Guest

    ICee.

    Using win98 SE. Does it work with that OS?
    Phil B.

    Phil B., Jul 13, 2004
  4. Phil B.

    ICee Guest

    Phil B. wrote:
    > ICee.
    >
    > Using win98 SE. Does it work with that OS?
    > Phil B.

    Since you didn't mention OS, I gave the info for XP. It's been too long
    since I used 98; can't remember how to get it back with that OS. Sorry.

    ICee, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Phil B.

    Phil B. Guest

    Thanks for trying.