    If you tell me the area I will try and help to find your lost friend. I

    live in England and often have used old phone books that people keep.

    Jonah

    Jonah, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Jonah wrote:

    > If you tell me the area I will try and help to find your lost friend. I
    >
    > live in England and often have used old phone books that people keep.
    >
    > Jonah

    I need to talk to James Hoffa of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 6, 2005

  3. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Thu,
    06 Jan 2005 14:33:20 -0500, Rôgêr <> screamed from
    behind the mulberry bush:

    >Jonah wrote:
    >
    >> If you tell me the area I will try and help to find your lost friend. I
    >>
    >> live in England and often have used old phone books that people keep.
    >>
    >> Jonah

    >I need to talk to James Hoffa of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

    Have you tried Giant's Stadium?

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Jan 6, 2005
  4. Jonah

    Hammerer Guest

    "Jonah" <> wrote in message

    > If you tell me the area I will try and help to find your lost friend.

    Wouldn't you be better off spending time looking for friends of your own?
    Though, in your case, I doubt that they're lost. They're probably just
    hiding.

    > I live in England and often have used old phone books that people keep.

    You mean you let them borrow your old phone books, and they don't return
    them? The bastards. Mind you, maybe they're trying to tell you something.

    Hammerer, Jan 6, 2005
  5. Jonah wrote:

    > If you tell me the area I will try and help to find your lost friend. I

    Liverpool. Find my lost friend.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 7, 2005