    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance,
    Regards,

    Neil

    Neil 261161, Jun 27, 2008

  2. Neil 261161

    Carlos Guest

    Neil,
    It shouldn't be different from Windows XP 32-bit.
    I am running it in Spanish so I will make my best.
    Start, Control Panel, Network and Internet Connections.
    Do you mean that you do not see that option?
    Have you made sure that your network card is properly "seen" by Windows in
    Device Manager (i.e.: have you installed its drivers)?
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jun 27, 2008