    Express. Is it possible to recover them in anyway.

    Thanks for looking.

    Senga.

    senga, Aug 16, 2006

  2. senga wrote:

    > A couple of weeks ago I inadvertently deleted some emails from Outlook
    > Express. Is it possible to recover them in anyway.

    If they have been removed from the trash folder, they are gone for good.
    Did you look there?

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 16, 2006

  3. senga

    PeeCee Guest

    "senga" <> wrote in message
    >A couple of weeks ago I inadvertently deleted some emails from Outlook
    >Express. Is it possible to recover them in anyway.
    >
    > Thanks for looking.
    >
    > Senga.

    Senga

    "Provided" you have not compacted any of your email folders you "May" be
    able to retrieve lost emails with dbxtract:
    http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fid,23383-order,1-page,1-c,alldownloads/description.html

    Best
    Paul.
    PeeCee, Aug 16, 2006
  4. senga

    Plato Guest

    senga wrote:

    > A couple of weeks ago I inadvertently deleted some emails from Outlook
    > Express. Is it possible to recover them in anyway.

    No.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 16, 2006
  5. senga

    ProfGene Guest

    senga wrote:
    > A couple of weeks ago I inadvertently deleted some emails from Outlook
    > Express. Is it possible to recover them in anyway.
    >
    > Thanks for looking.
    >
    > Senga.

    You can recover the if they are in the trash otherwise they are gone.
    ProfGene, Aug 17, 2006