    The word program says it in open but I can not get it
    Please help. I am 70 years old and don't know if I can
    write it over again Help! Susan
    Susan Tyrrell, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Hold the Ctrl key down and tap the letter "Z". This is a shortcut for
    undoing the text deletion. You can continue doing this until your text
    reappears.

    However...
    if you've already closed Microsoft Word (or whatever text editor you're
    using) since it was deleted, this will not work.

    Check your Recycle Bin. I'm grasping at straws here because it doesn't look
    good for you.

    The good news (there's always good news!) is that I suspect rewriting it
    will only make it a better chapter.

    Good luck to you.
    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Susan Tyrrell

    joell huang Guest

    okey this might help u a little bit ....

    open your notepad ...

    press start > programs > accesories > notepad

    now ..... browse document 11 chapters and open it ...

    theres a big chances that notepad can open your damage
    file ... then try saving it in your new file name ...

    by the way im 28 years old kirkland and a filipino ....
    joell huang, Aug 11, 2003