    the same. Can somebody tell me how to get both of them back in to the
    tools menu.
    TIA Tony
    Tony, Apr 28, 2006

  2. System Restore: %SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\restore\rstrui.exe

    Disk Defragmenter: %SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\dfrg.msc

    Open x:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start
    Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools

    copy and paste rstrui.exe and dfrg.msc in the System Tools folder

    x: represents the name of the drive on which Windows is installed, it could
    be C: or D: or E: on your machine for example.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 28, 2006

  3. Andre:
    Just a small correction.
    He should paste shorcuts to rstrui.exe and dfrg.msc in the System Tools
    folder and not the actual files.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 28, 2006
  4. Ahh, thanks for that Carlos, much appreciated. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 29, 2006
  5. Tony

    Tony Guest

    On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:22:01 -0700, "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]"
    <> wrotD:

    >System Restore: %SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\restore\rstrui.exe
    >
    >Disk Defragmenter: %SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\dfrg.msc
    >
    >Open x:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start
    >Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools
    >
    >copy and paste rstrui.exe and dfrg.msc in the System Tools folder
    >
    >x: represents the name of the drive on which Windows is installed, it could
    >be C: or D: or E: on your machine for example.
    >--

    Thanks for info worked a treat
    Tony, Apr 29, 2006
  6. You are welcome Tony. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 29, 2006