Lost connection whwn switching user

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by neilgw, Sep 18, 2007.

  1. neilgw

    neilgw Guest

    Hello

    Just bought a new Dell inspiron laptop running windows xp sp2.
    It connects ok to my Belkin router at startup and when I log into my
    account I can access the internet etc.
    If I then switch user or log off and access the other account on my
    machine, the connection is still OK.
    However, if I then switch user or log off again and return to the
    original account I accessed, I get the following message:

    "The connection has limited or no connectivity. You may not be able
    access the Internet or some network resources. For more information,
    click this message."

    If I click the message and Repair, it will normally resolve the
    problem until I switch the user account again!

    I am running 2 other laptops and a desktop connected straight to the
    router and they all work fine.

    Has anyone got any idea how to resolve thi issue?

    Thanks in advance

    Neil

    neilgw, Sep 18, 2007