    Thanks a lot

    --
    Corentin Laventure

    Corentin Laventure, Jun 2, 2007

  2. [problem solved] Lost all my book marks

    Corentin Laventure nous raconte :
    > Hi everyone,
    > I suddenly lost all my bookmarks (Firefox 1.5)
    > Where are they supposed to be (when not lost )?
    > In a special file ?
    > Any suggestion welcome.
    > Thanks a lot

    OK, I found the backup files
    Thanks

    --
    Corentin Laventure

    Corentin Laventure, Jun 2, 2007

  3. Corentin Laventure

    Bucky Guest

    On Jun 2, 4:48 am, Corentin Laventure <nomail@nospam> wrote:
    > Thanks

    It's a good idea to include this file in your backups. Recently, I
    accidentally delete a folder of my bookmarks, but since I had backed
    up versions of the bookmark file, I was able to restore it. whew!

    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox
    \Profiles\<profileId>\bookmarks.html

    Bucky, Jun 3, 2007
  4. Corentin Laventure

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Bucky wrote:
    > On Jun 2, 4:48 am, Corentin Laventure <nomail@nospam> wrote:
    >> Thanks

    > It's a good idea to include this file in your backups. Recently, I
    > accidentally delete a folder of my bookmarks, but since I had backed
    > up versions of the bookmark file, I was able to restore it. whew!
    >
    > C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox
    > \Profiles\<profileId>\bookmarks.html

    The best thing is to back up your entire profile - except the cache
    folder. http://mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_profile.html

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Jun 3, 2007
  5. Corentin Laventure

    Guest

    On Jun 3, 1:22 am, Bucky <> wrote:
    > On Jun 2, 4:48 am, Corentin Laventure <nomail@nospam> wrote:
    >
    > > Thanks

    > It's a good idea to include this file in your backups. Recently, I
    > accidentally delete a folder of my bookmarks, but since I had backed
    > up versions of the bookmark file, I was able to restore it. whew!
    >
    > C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox
    > \Profiles\<profileId>\bookmarks.html

    with the newer versions of FF, it automatically provides daily backups
    of your bookmark file. Look in your profile for a directory called
    bookmarkbackups. Just rename one of those files and put it up one
    directory [to the profile route].

    , Jun 3, 2007