    card. Any suggestions? I get perfect internet access though the router, but
    it seems my network printing and file sharing access to the desktop from the
    laptop have been stopped. Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?Y3JhYmJq?=, Nov 11, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y3JhYmJq?=

    mikeFNB Guest

    try here: http://www.careyholzman.com/netfixes.htm

    no 29

    mike

    "crabbj" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Ever since I upgraded to SP2 I can't get my laptop to print to my desktop,
    > which shares the internet with a wireless router. The printer connected to
    > the desktop could previously be found as well as some shared files on the
    > desktop, but not anymore ever since upgrading. I have changed all kinds of
    > settings, even disabling the Windows Firewall, and all I can do is Map to
    > shared folders on the Laptop, and not vice versa. Has anyone had this

    similar
    > problem? My wireless network consists of a Linksys BEFW11S4, between a

    Dell
    > Dimension 4600 and Inspiron 1100, which has a Linksys pcmcia wireless

    network
    > card. Any suggestions? I get perfect internet access though the router,

    but
    > it seems my network printing and file sharing access to the desktop from

    the
    > laptop have been stopped. Thanks.

    ---

    mikeFNB, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Crabbj ... Did you get the answer? I am having the same problem but, when I
    go to the links shown, I still don't get the answer. I had no problem before
    but after the upgrade, we cannot print from the other computer thru our
    wireless network.

    If you have the answer, please let me know.

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9zc3k=?=, Feb 11, 2005