    I've been using tweakhound, and I may have done something
    that changed this there,
    or disabled some service, but I don't think so.

    D. Corn, Sep 4, 2005

  2. D. Corn

    WormWood Guest

    "D. Corn" <> wrote in message
    news:431a5089$0$1655$...
    >I don't know how I did this, but I lost the ability to launch
    >hyperlinks in thunderbird email.
    >
    > Can someone please advise?
    >
    > I've been using tweakhound, and I may have done something that changed
    > this there,
    > or disabled some service, but I don't think so.

    Start by going Edit / Preferences / Advanced (double click to expand) /
    Cache, press Clear Casche button. I have no way to conjure up what you
    have tweaked and I know bugger-all about Tweakhound. When you post a
    query, give as much information as you can: OS, specs, brief description
    of software/hardware that may be causing problems, etc.

    WormWood, Sep 4, 2005