    operation with no reasonand will not work againg for ages or until i change
    the channel and re set all the computers that use it

    Is there a fix or do i need a new and more powerful router

    =?Utf-8?B?U2NvcnBpbyBEYXZl?=, Nov 27, 2006

  2. Hi
    I am sorry that your Wireless Network gives you trouble, however without a
    thorough description of your Network and the specific hardware involved
    there is No way even to guess why there is problems.
    This page has a lot of links to pages with Wireless info, may be this can
    provide general help.
    http://www.ezlan.net/#Wireless
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 28, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2NvcnBpbyBEYXZl?=

    Cam Guest

    Check for updated firmware on the manufacturer's website. If it still
    doesn't work, I would get a different router.

    Cam, Dec 9, 2006