    2
    hi just installed another 2gb ram in my pc for a total of 4gb but the system only seeing 3.25 GB

    can anyone help get my extra ram back
    fred1266, Jul 12, 2009

  2. fred1266

    adeelasher

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2009
    Messages:
    19
    if it is windows XP u will not be able o see more than 3.25 GB .. as i think its maximum supported RAM with a 32bit OS. i have go same problem..i cannot see more than 3.25 in XP however i also installed windows 7 and in that i can see 4.0 GB
    adeelasher, Jul 15, 2009

  3. fred1266

    fred1266

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    does it affect u computer if u only seeing the 3.25 gb
    cause i using xp black and i jus love it
    fred1266, Jul 15, 2009