    Ken Guest

    My system shows only 224 MB of RAM whereas my memory stick is actually 256
    MB. Why is that? Could somebody please tell me? Thank you so much.
    Ken, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Ken

    °Mike° Guest

    Probably your graphics card is using the other 32MB, as shared
    memory.

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 03:40:57 GMT, in
    <d59bb.998501$>
    Ken scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Is it normal, please?

    Ken, Sep 21, 2003
  4. Ken

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 04:09:30 GMT, Ken wrote:

    >Is it normal, please?

    Yes, for motherboards with onboard video, etc.

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Probably your graphics card is using the other 32MB, as shared
    >> memory.
    >>

    >> On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 03:40:57 GMT, in
    >> <d59bb.998501$>
    >> Ken scrawled:
    >>
    >> >My system shows only 224 MB of RAM whereas my memory stick is actually

    >256
    >> >MB. Why is that? Could somebody please tell me? Thank you so much.
    >> >

    >> --
    >> Basic computer maintenance

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r