    I recently had a virus on msn 7.5 on deleting it as advised I have now lost
    msn 7.5.I have tried deleting application on Add and remove,but it wont let
    me do it,so that I can re-install it.Any Ideas please?

    Dennis, Apr 16, 2006

  2. Dennis

    RADIANCE Guest

    Click Start.
    Click RUN and type 'regedit'.
    Click OK to open the Registry Editor.
    Click Edit menu and click Find Next from drop down menu.
    Enter name o f program you want to find and delete.
    Click Find Next to open the files of the program you want.
    Select and use Delete key to delete them.

    Phoebe Ejimbe

    RADIANCE, Apr 16, 2006

  3. "RADIANCE" <> wrote in message
    > Click Start.
    > Click RUN and type 'regedit'.
    > Click OK to open the Registry Editor.
    > Click Edit menu and click Find Next from drop down menu.
    > Enter name o f program you want to find and delete.
    > Click Find Next to open the files of the program you want.
    > Select and use Delete key to delete them.

    This is quite possibly one of the worst bits of advice I have heard in the
    last couple of days.

    Michael Cargill, Apr 16, 2006
  4. Dennis

    Margolotta Guest

    Re: i love to cheat on my slut boyfriend!!!

    Margolotta <>, the clod hopper,
    swore:

    Margolotta, Apr 16, 2006
  5. Dennis

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 11:55:48 +0100, Michael Cargill wrote:

    > "RADIANCE" <> wrote in message
    >> Click Start.
    >> Click RUN and type 'regedit'.
    >> Click OK to open the Registry Editor.
    >> Click Edit menu and click Find Next from drop down menu.
    >> Enter name o f program you want to find and delete.
    >> Click Find Next to open the files of the program you want.
    >> Select and use Delete key to delete them.

    > This is quite possibly one of the worst bits of advice I have heard in the
    > last couple of days.

    It does rank highly doesn't it?

    Meat Plow, Apr 16, 2006