    and normal download speeds returned.

    So, what gives, why am I loosing so much throughput. What can I do to
    restore?

    =?Utf-8?B?VXMgNSBDYW1w?=, Mar 15, 2007

  2. Hi
    Windows does Not care which Router it uses. Ethernet feed is an Ethernet
    feed.
    Try to put the old Router back and see if you get the Download up again.
    If indeed it gets Better with the old Router, then call D-Link Support.
    BTW, when you put a new Router there is No reason to change any thing in
    Windows Network,
    You can just unplug the old Router put the New Router and configure the New
    Router through Internet Explorer.
    If you want to check your Win XP network setting this might help,
    http://www.ezlan.net/debug.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 15, 2007