    to provide a fix in the next Service Pack (from the support web site). Is
    this correct, and when can we expect to see a fix?
    Thanks for reading this lengthy post.
    =?Utf-8?B?YnJpZGdhcnc=?=, Dec 3, 2004

  2. Explained in detail here:

    http://tinyurl.com/3lmfp

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Dec 3, 2004

  3. Thank you. I will try the fix.

    =?Utf-8?B?YnJpZGdhcnc=?=, Dec 4, 2004
  4. Well, that wireless zero configuration thing explains why my connection was
    dropping so many times after I switched over to Windows XP control of our
    Netgear wireless adaptor!! Switched back to Netgear software control
    straight after reading the article Carey.

    I have solved my problem - it was the firewall! After adding my network
    ip's to the trusted zone, was able to reconnect to the network without
    restarting the pc! Should have thought of the firewall days ago!!!

    bridgarw

    =?Utf-8?B?YnJpZGdhcnc=?=, Dec 4, 2004
  5. Great! Glad to hear you got it resolved! Thanks for following up!

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Dec 4, 2004