    Location:
    Western NC
    When I go on line or use email my two trays disappear

    golfer1029, Jul 26, 2006

  2. golfer1029

    golfer1029

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    Western NC
    Losing quick launch tray

    When I go on the internet or open email my quick launch tray does not show at the bottom of my screen..

    golfer1029, Jul 26, 2006

  3. golfer1029

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Try right-clicking on the bottom taskbar, and see if "lock the taskbar" is checked. If not, select it (to thereby check it), and see if your quick launch tray stays put when you use e-mail.

    bigal, Jul 27, 2006