    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Chad
    Chad Richardson, Jun 6, 2005

  2. I have a similar sounding problem:

    I have a Belkin wireless router and Belkin card. When I boot up everything
    is working fine, but after a period (5 mins or so), of using the internet or
    playing online games I lose the internet connection.

    The weird bit is that hovering over the Windows wireless connection icon in
    the task bar, the connection speed is gradually reducing from 54Mb per second
    to zero over this 5 minutes before it loses the connection and starts to
    recconect.

    All ideas appreciated...

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jun 8, 2005