    connect Internet Connection.

    Wonder how to restore Internet Connection on one of PCs/Vista?

    Thanks for your help in advance.

    MapleE., Feb 22, 2008

  2. Hi
    Given the information that you posted it can be your computer you Internet
    connection any thing.
    Can you connect to the Router?
    If the PC has a Network wire connection try it instead of the Wireless..
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 23, 2008

  3. MapleE.

    MapleE. Guest

    Thanks for the response.

    There are 5 PCs, three with XPs and two with Vistas, although only
    two PCs has been actively using. Other three PCs are practically
    'back-up' purposes, because two folks in my household love to surf
    web for their hobby-related purposes, then they can NOT afford to
    lose Internet connection any day, any time.

    The pc with Vista can not be hard-wired, because there are already
    other 4 PCs are hard-wired.

    Is there any way to make the PC with Vista connected?

    When I try to re-establish a connection, ... it says, IP can NOT be found.

    How to rescue IP address for the PC with Vista that is hooked-up with
    Wireless Linsky with Speed?

    MapleE., Feb 23, 2008