    wasted my time trying to find answers in this group, so dont worry you
    wackos and kooks i am never going to bother with the bunch of you
    wackos ever again.

    john, Dec 14, 2005

  2. john

    dadiOH Guest

    john wrote:
    > You are all a bunch of no life nerds who have nothing better to do
    > then post all kinds of wrong crap in this newsgroup, i dont know why
    > i ever wasted my time trying to find answers in this group, so dont
    > worry you wackos and kooks i am never going to bother with the bunch
    > of you wackos ever again.

    Promises, promises...

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Dec 14, 2005

  3. john

    John Holmes Guest

    john blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > You are all a bunch of no life nerds who have nothing better to do then
    > post all kinds of wrong crap in this newsgroup, i dont know why i ever
    > wasted my time trying to find answers in this group, so dont worry you
    > wackos and kooks i am never going to bother with the bunch of you
    > wackos ever again.

    Do you have to leave that soon? I was about to poison the tea.

    --
    Your mother was an indescribable halfwit who talked incessantly about
    teapots in pawn shops.

    John Holmes, Dec 14, 2005
  4. john

    philo Guest

    john wrote:
    > You are all a bunch of no life nerds who have nothing better to do then
    > post all kinds of wrong crap in this newsgroup, i dont know why i ever
    > wasted my time trying to find answers in this group, so dont worry you
    > wackos and kooks i am never going to bother with the bunch of you
    > wackos ever again.

    see my post down the log...
    another person ruined by the "non-magic" marker it looks like

    philo, Dec 14, 2005
  5. On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:13:12 -0800, john gibbered out like a howler
    monkey:

    > You are all a bunch of no life nerds who have nothing better to do then
    > post all kinds of wrong crap in this newsgroup, i dont know why i ever
    > wasted my time trying to find answers in this group, so dont worry you
    > wackos and kooks i am never going to bother with the bunch of you wackos
    > ever again.

    Sounds like a plan to me.

    --
    Shon'ai
    "I was told there would be cookies."

    Txt.Medium No. 5, Dec 15, 2005
  6. john wrote:
    > You are all a bunch of no life nerds who have nothing better to do then
    > post all kinds of wrong crap in this newsgroup, i dont know why i ever
    > wasted my time trying to find answers in this group, so dont worry you
    > wackos and kooks i am never going to bother with the bunch of you
    > wackos ever again.

    Let's see, you're in a library in southern Florida posting through
    Google Groups and CC'ing a.u.kooks. Can I take you seriously? hehe, I'm
    sure you're quite familiar with the wackos 'round cheer.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 15, 2005
  7. john

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:55:40 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >john wrote:
    >> You are all a bunch of no life nerds who have nothing better to do then
    >> post all kinds of wrong crap in this newsgroup, i dont know why i ever
    >> wasted my time trying to find answers in this group, so dont worry you
    >> wackos and kooks i am never going to bother with the bunch of you
    >> wackos ever again.

    >Let's see, you're in a library in southern Florida posting through
    >Google Groups and CC'ing a.u.kooks. Can I take you seriously? hehe, I'm
    >sure you're quite familiar with the wackos 'round cheer.

    The library should take better care of their computers - I see that the shift
    key's broke and the period key is inserting commas.

    "Heh."

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Dec 15, 2005
  8. john

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Dec 15, 2005
  9. john

    D3m3nt3d Guest

    D3m3nt3d, Dec 15, 2005
  10. john

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Mara spewed forth:
    > On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:55:40 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >> john wrote:
    >>> You are all a bunch of no life nerds who have nothing better to do
    >>> then post all kinds of wrong crap in this newsgroup, i dont know
    >>> why i ever wasted my time trying to find answers in this group, so
    >>> dont worry you wackos and kooks i am never going to bother with the
    >>> bunch of you wackos ever again.

    >> Let's see, you're in a library in southern Florida posting through
    >> Google Groups and CC'ing a.u.kooks. Can I take you seriously? hehe,
    >> I'm sure you're quite familiar with the wackos 'round cheer.

    > The library should take better care of their computers - I see that
    > the shift key's broke and the period key is inserting commas.
    >
    > "Heh."

    <VBG>

    --
    We put the "K" in "Kwality"!

    Toolman Tim, Dec 15, 2005
  11. john

    me Guest

    me, Dec 15, 2005
  12. "me" <> wrote in message news:sV6of.4044$vx.2482@fed1read01...

    > --
    >
    > .."john" <> wrote in message
    >> You are all a bunch of no life nerds who have nothing better to do then
    >> post all kinds of wrong crap in this newsgroup, i dont know why i ever
    >> wasted my time trying to find answers in this group, so dont worry you
    >> wackos and kooks i am never going to bother with the bunch of you
    >> wackos ever again.

    What about me?

    Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger, Dec 15, 2005