    Wayne Guest

    Where should I start looking first when my sound goes out? If I reboot then it is back but this can be very annoying. It happens sometimes when I'm surfing. Where should I check first?
    Thanks in advance.

    Wayne, Dec 29, 2003

  2. Wayne

    Boomer Guest

    "Wayne" <> wrote in
    news:L43Ib.19525$P%:

    > Where should I start looking first when my sound goes out? If I
    > reboot then it is back but this can be very annoying. It happens
    > sometimes when I'm surfing. Where should I check first? Thanks in
    > advance. ------=_NextPart_000_009B_01C3CE3C.C89A2250
    > <HTML><HEAD>

    Turn OFF the HTML. HTML is for the web not plain text newsgroups.
    Thank you.

    Did you check your connections to your speakers?
    Everyting looking good and connected tightly?

    Boomer, Dec 30, 2003

  3. Wayne

    Unk Guest

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 23:50:03 GMT, "Wayne" <> wrote:

    >Where should I start looking first when my sound goes out? If I reboot then it is back but this can be very annoying. It happens sometimes when I'm surfing. Where should I check first?
    >Thanks in advance.

    This is a plain text, non-binary, newsgroup. Please do not post in html.
    Tools, Options, Send. Set your News sending format to Plain Text.

    As to your question... What OS?
    Something is causing the drivers to stop responding. Look for conflicts in
    the Hardware and/or IRQ' s. Click Start, Programs, Accessories, System
    Tools, System Info.
    Check the manufacturer's web site for driver updates.

    Unk, Dec 30, 2003