    with kevin costner and an episode of The Prisoner dvd

    allergy

    http://tv.fragment.tv

    aeQea, Apr 25, 2004

  2. aeQea

    Mark B. Guest

    "aeQea" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > at around timecode 1:43:20 there is a message that flashes by at the
    > center of the bootom of the screen. i tried to view it a few times
    > realy slow and looks like it says "we'll kill you" or "well, let's go"
    > but i am not certain.
    >
    > i have also seen text flash by and hidden in other DVDs like Dragonfly
    > with kevin costner and an episode of The Prisoner dvd
    >

    > allergy
    >
    > http://tv.fragment.tv

    I think someone forgot to take their meds...

    Mark B., Apr 25, 2004

  3. aeQea

    aeQea Guest

    > I think someone forgot to take their meds...

    i think you should get punched in the face and if you watched the DVD
    you would see it yourself idiothead

    http://tv.fragment.tv

    aeQea, Apr 26, 2004
  4. aeQea

    Mark B. Guest

    "aeQea" <> wrote in message
    > > I think someone forgot to take their meds...

    > i think you should get punched in the face and if you watched the DVD
    > you would see it yourself idiothead
    >

    > http://tv.fragment.tv

    "idiothead", LOL. Does your mommy know you're using the computer?

    Mark B., Apr 26, 2004
  5. aeQea wrote:

    > at around timecode 1:43:20 there is a message that flashes by at the
    > center of the bootom of the screen. i tried to view it a few times
    > realy slow and looks like it says "we'll kill you" or "well, let's go"
    > but i am not certain.
    >
    > i have also seen text flash by and hidden in other DVDs like Dragonfly
    > with kevin costner and an episode of The Prisoner dvd
    >

    > allergy
    >
    > http://tv.fragment.tv

    If you want somebody else to verify it you will have to tell us if this
    is the extended edition or the theatrical release.

    --
    "Don't ask me, I'm just a girl!"
    --Hilary Clinton

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Apr 26, 2004
  6. aeQea

    Rob Guest

    I checked mine and it said something like [illegible name, but
    includes the letters 'a' and 'Q'] is a dork.

    Rob, Apr 26, 2004
  7. aeQea

    BubbCoop Guest

    <<i think you should get punched in the face and if you watched the DVD
    you would see it yourself idiothead>>

    I've watched the DVD. It's not there.

    BubbCoop, Apr 26, 2004
  8. aeQea

    Jordan Lund Guest

    (aeQea) wrote in message news:<>...

    > at around timecode 1:43:20 there is a message that flashes by at the
    > center of the bootom of the screen. i tried to view it a few times
    > realy slow and looks like it says "we'll kill you" or "well, let's go"
    > but i am not certain.

    If you're going to pull a prank like this you need to ID which version
    has it. The 4 disc version or the 2 disc version. If it's the 4 disc
    then which disc?

    Oh, yeah, you might want to turn subtitles off... :^)

    - Jordan

    Jordan Lund, Apr 27, 2004