Lord of the (Onion) Rings

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by mailbox24@gmail.com, Jun 26, 2005.

  1. Guest

    >> Ms. Whaley said she plans to enter her work in several independent film
    >> festivals.

    Please suggest distinctions at Fast Food places, such as Wendy's has
    Chili and Burger King has onion rings.

    , Jun 26, 2005

  2. Guest

    I am so sorry that I miss posted this. Please excuse me.

  3. clot Guest

    wrote:
    >>> Ms. Whaley said she plans to enter her work in several independent
    >>> film festivals.

    > Please suggest distinctions at Fast Food places, such as Wendy's has
    > Chili and Burger King has onion rings.

    I've big problems here. I've been waiting for an elevator in US hotels
    and not realised there were several fit intelligent folk behind one or
    more groooosss individuals.

    clot, Jun 26, 2005