Loopback

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by lowdes, May 10, 2006.

  1. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    lowdes, May 10, 2006

  2. "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    news:%6c8g.11667$-kc.rr.com...
    > Nice work loopback!
    > Nice spam job a$$fu$ker!

    Lowdes,

    Did you look at the router?

    Let's see, loopback is in the UK (you would know that if you knew how to lookup
    IPs in here), the Location of the Router is in Hallandale Beach, FL, United
    States.

    I would say that disqualifies him as a spammer...not to mention that he's more
    of a regular around here than you are.

    Loopback, I've never been one for belkin products (except for their A-B
    switches), so I wouldn't know if the $17 or so is worth it. Not to mention that
    it may be used and it could even be damaged. Dlink and NetGear do put out some
    quality Wireless-G Series routers, but they are a little more expensive. I
    believe the last few that I have purchased have been well over $50 each.

    HTH
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 10, 2006

  3. "lowdes" wrote:
    > Nice work loopback!
    > Nice spam job a$$fu$ker!

    you would not know an a$$fu$ker if it fu$ked you in the a$$ and kicked your
    dog.

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, May 10, 2006
  4. lowdes

    Cerebrus Guest

    >> Bready wrote :

    >> you would not know an a$$fu$ker if it fu$ked you in the a$$ and kicked your
    >> dog.

    Yeah, I guess he wouldn't. Only you could know. Experience does show
    itself somewhere atleast.

    And what if "it" kicked you in the ass and fu$ked your dog ? Would you
    still know ?

    Cerebrus, May 10, 2006
  5. "Cerebrus" wrote:

    > >> Bready wrote :

    > >> you would not know an a$$fu$ker if it fu$ked you in the a$$ and kicked your
    > >> dog.

    > Yeah, I guess he wouldn't. Only you could know. Experience does show
    > itself somewhere atleast.
    >
    > And what if "it" kicked you in the ass and fu$ked your dog ? Would you
    > still know ?

    tag you're it.
    --
    Bread-teaser

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, May 10, 2006
  6. Watch you’re a$$ dog.
    --
    Do you realize how many holes there could be if people would just take the
    time to take the dirt out of them?

    =?Utf-8?B?YnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, May 10, 2006
  7. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    -- Lowdes is back to his good ol' self again.
    :)
    aww we can all be clam again

    lowdes, May 10, 2006
  8. lowdes

    Cerebrus Guest

    >> Watch you're a$$ dog.

    which in English means "Watch you are a$$ dog."

    An inanimate object like a Watch can never become a living thing like
    an a$$ or a dog.

    I think this page was written with you in mind :
    <http://www.msnucleus.org/membership/html/k-6/lc/organ/1/lco1_1a.html>

    If you can grasp all the information there, then read this page :
    <http://www.msnucleus.org/membership/html/k-6/lc/organ/1/lco1_2a.html>

    That should keep you busy for the next year or so...

    Cerebrus, May 10, 2006
  9. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "lowdes" <> say in news:Ksn8g.67661
    $-kc.rr.com:

    > aww we can all be clam again

    huh? Why would I want to be clam? A lobster mobster maybe....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I feel much better now that I have given up Hope.

    Neil, May 10, 2006
  10. lowdes

    LoopBack Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >>> Watch you're a$$ dog.

    > which in English means "Watch you are a$$ dog."
    >
    > An inanimate object like a Watch can never become a living thing like
    > an a$$ or a dog.
    >
    > I think this page was written with you in mind :
    > <http://www.msnucleus.org/membership/html/k-6/lc/organ/1/lco1_1a.html>
    >
    > If you can grasp all the information there, then read this page :
    > <http://www.msnucleus.org/membership/html/k-6/lc/organ/1/lco1_2a.html>
    >
    > That should keep you busy for the next year or so...

    please disassociate me from this thread now.

    LoopBack, May 10, 2006