loop test

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Developwebsites, Dec 22, 2004.

  1. Developwebsites, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Developwebsites

    Chet Guest

    Forget about it or come up with a method that doesn't require me to
    register.

    Chet, Dec 22, 2004

  3. Developwebsites

    The One Guest

    > a link to my loop test:
    > http://members.aol.com/developwebsites/PCloopTest.htm
    >
    > I'd like to get feedback as to how many secs it took for 1m & 10m.
    > please state your PC's specs(CPU, RAM, etc.)
    >
    > thanks.

    I did it and didnt have to register:

    Athlon XP 3000+
    512Mb DDR PC3200
    120Gb 7200 HD
    40Gb 5200 HD
    Geforce 5200 256Mb

    1 - 1000000 in 0 seconds
    1 - 10000000 in 2 seconds
    The One, Dec 22, 2004
  4. >Forget about it or come up with a method that doesn't require me to
    >register.

    why dont you just d/l shockwave.
    look it up at macromedia.com
    Developwebsites, Dec 22, 2004
  5. >
    >Athlon XP 3000+
    >512Mb DDR PC3200
    >120Gb 7200 HD
    >40Gb 5200 HD
    >Geforce 5200 256Mb
    >
    >1 - 1000000 in 0 seconds
    >1 - 10000000 in 2 seconds

    the HD is not relevant, but thanks.
    pretty fast.
    Developwebsites, Dec 22, 2004
  6. Developwebsites

    The One Guest

    >>Athlon XP 3000+
    >>512Mb DDR PC3200
    >>120Gb 7200 HD
    >>40Gb 5200 HD
    >>Geforce 5200 256Mb
    >>
    >>1 - 1000000 in 0 seconds
    >>1 - 10000000 in 2 seconds
    >>

    > the HD is not relevant, but thanks.
    > pretty fast.

    Make that 1Gb RAM, just upgraded by banging in my 512 stick I thought was
    iffy but isnt. Results are still the same.
    The One, Dec 22, 2004
  7. Developwebsites

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    What are you using this information for?

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Dec 22, 2004
  8. >
    >What are you using this information for?

    these stats will:
    a)predict the next presidential election results.
    b)prevent a terrorist attack.
    c)help me find a wife with huge knockers.
    d)benchmark and show difference in counting speeds of various systems.

    take your pick.
    Developwebsites, Dec 22, 2004
  9. Developwebsites

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    I see...

    I'll take the test right now then. The first three might help you get a
    life!

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Dec 22, 2004
  10. Developwebsites

    Brian Guest

    "Developwebsites" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > a link to my loop test:
    > http://members.aol.com/developwebsites/PCloopTest.htm
    >
    > I'd like to get feedback as to how many secs it took for 1m & 10m.
    > please state your PC's specs(CPU, RAM, etc.)
    >
    > thanks.

    1 - 1000000 in 0 seconds
    1 - 10000000 in 4 seconds

    on an athlon 1600+, 256 ddr (acer notebook if that helps).
    Brian, Dec 23, 2004