    ~~~~~~~~~
    My Websites and Voice Chat Room: http://tinyurl.com/yvw45
    Where I Hang Out: http://www.there.com

    Preesi, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Preesi

    scram Guest

    > Are there any LOOP Lines left?
    > Are there any Free Loop Lines out there?
    > Im asking here cause I dont know where else to ask

    Oh great crystal ball
    will this person tell us what a LOOP Line is...

    scram, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Preesi

    Preesi Guest

    scram wrote:
    >> Are there any LOOP Lines left?
    >> Are there any Free Loop Lines out there?
    >> Im asking here cause I dont know where else to ask

    > Oh great crystal ball
    > will this person tell us what a LOOP Line is...

    A loop is a wonderous device which the telephone company created as test
    numbers for telephone repairmen when testing equipment. By matching the
    tone of the equipment with the tone of the loop, repairmen can adjust
    and test the settings of their telephone equipment.
    Several people can call the same number at once and all gab away at
    once, like a voice chat room.
    When I was 12-13 my little friend came over with a loopline and we met a
    friend named Jordan.
    I just thought a loopline would be great for chatting with a group of
    Net friends to chat, yet still keep their phone numbers anonymous!

    --
    preesi
    "Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Well..Well you are just pissed cause I can eat carbs

    Preesi, Aug 16, 2004
  4. Preesi

    Jimbo Guest

    Preesi wrote:

    > scram wrote:
    >
    >>>Are there any LOOP Lines left?
    >>>Are there any Free Loop Lines out there?
    >>>Im asking here cause I dont know where else to ask

    >>Oh great crystal ball
    >>will this person tell us what a LOOP Line is...

    > A loop is a wonderous device which the telephone company created as test
    > numbers for telephone repairmen when testing equipment. By matching the
    > tone of the equipment with the tone of the loop, repairmen can adjust
    > and test the settings of their telephone equipment.
    > Several people can call the same number at once and all gab away at
    > once, like a voice chat room.
    > When I was 12-13 my little friend came over with a loopline and we met a
    > friend named Jordan.
    > I just thought a loopline would be great for chatting with a group of
    > Net friends to chat, yet still keep their phone numbers anonymous!

    The term "chatroom" mean anything to you, Bunky? How about one of the
    many instant messengers?

    Jimbo, Aug 16, 2004
  5. Preesi

    LBSalvi

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    hahaha yea, I remember the loop! A lot of my classmate back in middle school were in it.

    LBSalvi, Nov 15, 2011