    all episodes or "the best of" (which I hate). :)
    Thanks for the info.

    Susy Q

    Sue, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Sue

    Pug Fugley Guest

    It's just a 'best of', I doubt that ALL of them will ever be on DVD. Better
    not get rid of those laserdiscs just yet..glad I have them all on DVD :)

    http://looney.toonzone.net/looney-dvd.html

    Pug Fugley, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Sue

    Sandoz Guest

    "Sue" <> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > Anxiously awaiting Loony Toons on DVD. Was wondering if they will contain
    > all episodes or "the best of" (which I hate). :)
    > Thanks for the info.
    >
    > Susy Q

    The set consists of 56 cartoons on 4 dvds, or 14 per disk.
    Disk 1 features Bugs, disk 2 Daffy, 3 is RoadRunner & Tweety/Sylvester, and
    4 is misc. characters.

    Anyone want to start taking guessing how many of these will be repeated on
    future disks?

    Sandoz, Oct 15, 2003