  1. Sgt Galaxy

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Another day without exam results.......

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Sgt Galaxy

    xakeP Guest

    Yep, I called VUE Microsoft testing, spoke with the
    cordinator. They said the results will be in sometime this
    week and they dont know for sure. They are still being
    scored.

    wtf? prometrics been up since thursday now. Oh well, I
    guess I'll check back again tommorow morning. This wait is
    killing me.

    xakeP, Feb 2, 2004

  3. Sgt Galaxy

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    And there's no reason why we have to wait that long!

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Sgt Galaxy

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    regretted taking with vue. normally i take at prometric (took 10 before
    trying VUE)
    this is my 2nd exam with vue :( first was 271

    Kian Wah Lai, Feb 3, 2004