    get it to work.

    Thanks All for the many speedy responses.

    Roger
    =?Utf-8?B?Um9nZXJQ?=, Oct 4, 2005

  2. Not surprising. MSI has had some BIOS issues over the years...

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 4, 2005

  3. I an looking for info about MSI Runtime. I have a new computer and when I go
    to load software (Autodesk Vault 4) it aborts and tell me MSI Runtime 3.0
    cannot run on XP64. Is there a version that can?

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obkU=?=, Oct 5, 2005