Looks like the "conspiracy theories" really were true after all...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by schoenfeld.one@gmail.com, Oct 20, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    crashing down on the day of 9/11.

    The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329

    There is no mention of this building in 911 Omission Report.

    Can fire make a building come crashing down at free fall speed?

    If you think it can, patent the idea and make billions in the
    demolitions industry!

    How do we know WTC 7 was demolished?

    If WTC 7 collapsed in 6 seconds, and it takes 6 seconds to free fall
    from the roof of WTC 7, then you got it - WTC 7 underwent a free fall.

    This means as the each floor was falling straight to the ground it did
    so without crashing into anything on the way. ONLY CONTROLLED
    DEMOLITION CAN ACCOMPLISH THAT!

    PROPOSITION 1:
    It took a total of 6 seconds for the roof of WTC 7 to reach the
    ground. This proposition is supported by the empirical,

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    Collapse start time: 17 seconds
    Collapse end time: 23 seconds
    Total collapse time: 23-17 = 6 seconds

    PROPOSITION 2:
    A free fall from a height equal to the roof of WTC 7 would take 6
    seconds. This proposition derives trivially through (Galilean)
    kinematical considerations alone:

    Displacement = initial velocity * total time + 1/2 * acceleration *
    total time^2

    or

    s = ut + 1/2at^2
    where
    s = 174 m (height of building)
    u = 0 m/s (building was stationary prior to collapse)
    a = 9.8 m/s^2 (since gravitational field strengh averages at
    a constant)

    Thus,
    174 = 0 t + 1/2 9.8 t^2

    Solving for t
    t = sqrt( 2 * 174 / 9.8)
    = 5.9590
    ~ 6 seconds
    , Oct 20, 2007

  2. BDK Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    > crashing down on the day of 9/11.
    >
    > The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here
    >
    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    >
    > There is no mention of this building in 911 Omission Report.
    >
    > Can fire make a building come crashing down at free fall speed?
    >
    > If you think it can, patent the idea and make billions in the
    > demolitions industry!
    >
    > How do we know WTC 7 was demolished?
    >
    > If WTC 7 collapsed in 6 seconds, and it takes 6 seconds to free fall
    > from the roof of WTC 7, then you got it - WTC 7 underwent a free fall.
    >
    > This means as the each floor was falling straight to the ground it did
    > so without crashing into anything on the way. ONLY CONTROLLED
    > DEMOLITION CAN ACCOMPLISH THAT!
    >
    > PROPOSITION 1:
    > It took a total of 6 seconds for the roof of WTC 7 to reach the
    > ground. This proposition is supported by the empirical,
    >
    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    > Collapse start time: 17 seconds
    > Collapse end time: 23 seconds
    > Total collapse time: 23-17 = 6 seconds
    >
    > PROPOSITION 2:
    > A free fall from a height equal to the roof of WTC 7 would take 6
    > seconds. This proposition derives trivially through (Galilean)
    > kinematical considerations alone:
    >
    > Displacement = initial velocity * total time + 1/2 * acceleration *
    > total time^2
    >
    > or
    >
    > s = ut + 1/2at^2
    > where
    > s = 174 m (height of building)
    > u = 0 m/s (building was stationary prior to collapse)
    > a = 9.8 m/s^2 (since gravitational field strengh averages at
    > a constant)
    >
    > Thus,
    > 174 = 0 t + 1/2 9.8 t^2
    >
    > Solving for t
    > t = sqrt( 2 * 174 / 9.8)
    > = 5.9590
    > ~ 6 seconds

    Since the building actually took over twice that long to collapse, your
    "cipherin'" is meaningless, Jethro. In no way did the WTC collapses
    resemble a controlled demo.

    BDK
    BDK, Oct 20, 2007

  3. pj Guest

    BDK wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    >> crashing down on the day of 9/11.
    >>
    >> The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here
    >>
    >> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    >>
    >> There is no mention of this building in 911 Omission Report.
    >>
    >> Can fire make a building come crashing down at free fall speed?
    >>
    >> If you think it can, patent the idea and make billions in the
    >> demolitions industry!
    >>
    >> How do we know WTC 7 was demolished?
    >>
    >> If WTC 7 collapsed in 6 seconds, and it takes 6 seconds to free fall
    >> from the roof of WTC 7, then you got it - WTC 7 underwent a free fall.
    >>
    >> This means as the each floor was falling straight to the ground it did
    >> so without crashing into anything on the way. ONLY CONTROLLED
    >> DEMOLITION CAN ACCOMPLISH THAT!
    >>
    >> PROPOSITION 1:
    >> It took a total of 6 seconds for the roof of WTC 7 to reach the
    >> ground. This proposition is supported by the empirical,
    >>
    >> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    >> Collapse start time: 17 seconds
    >> Collapse end time: 23 seconds
    >> Total collapse time: 23-17 = 6 seconds
    >>
    >> PROPOSITION 2:
    >> A free fall from a height equal to the roof of WTC 7 would take 6
    >> seconds. This proposition derives trivially through (Galilean)
    >> kinematical considerations alone:
    >>
    >> Displacement = initial velocity * total time + 1/2 * acceleration *
    >> total time^2
    >>
    >> or
    >>
    >> s = ut + 1/2at^2
    >> where
    >> s = 174 m (height of building)
    >> u = 0 m/s (building was stationary prior to collapse)
    >> a = 9.8 m/s^2 (since gravitational field strengh averages at
    >> a constant)
    >>
    >> Thus,
    >> 174 = 0 t + 1/2 9.8 t^2
    >>
    >> Solving for t
    >> t = sqrt( 2 * 174 / 9.8)
    >> = 5.9590
    >> ~ 6 seconds
    >>

    > Since the building actually took over twice that long to collapse, your
    > "cipherin'" is meaningless, Jethro. In no way did the WTC collapses
    > resemble a controlled demo.
    >
    > BDK

    WTC7 contained utilities and support for the WTC complex. Emerg. Diesel
    Generators, very large storage tanks of fuel etc.

    Not your typical Manhattan Office Complex.

    --
    pj
    pj, Oct 20, 2007
  4. Telamon Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    > crashing down on the day of 9/11.
    >
    > The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here
    >
    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    >
    > There is no mention of this building in 911 Omission Report.
    >
    > Can fire make a building come crashing down at free fall speed?

    < Snip >

    How the hell do think steel is made? The answer is yes.

    --
    Telamon
    Ventura, California
    Telamon, Oct 20, 2007
  5. Venger Guest

    wrote:
    > Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    > crashing down on the day of 9/11.

    Most people report they believe in ghosts and UFOs, which when combined
    with 9/11 conspiracies make three addle-minded make-believe bits of idiocy.

    <snipped nincompoopery>

    Truthers are stupid.

    Venger
    Venger, Oct 20, 2007
  6. Guest

  7. Jones Guest

    Jones, Oct 20, 2007
  8. Bob I Guest

    After solving for your lack of brain matter, you're a genuine moron!

    Bob I, Oct 20, 2007
  9. Dave Cohen Guest

    On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:20:16 -0700, pj wrote:

    > BDK wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >> says...
    >>> Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    >>> crashing down on the day of 9/11.

    There's a hell of a lot most of us don't know. But we won't be any wiser
    reading your posts, in fact we could finish up knowing even less.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave Cohen, Oct 20, 2007
  10. Guest

    On Oct 20, 1:34 am, Venger <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    > > crashing down on the day of 9/11.

    > Most people report they believe in ghosts and UFOs, which when combined
    > with 9/11 conspiracies make three addle-minded make-believe bits of idiocy.
    >
    > <snipped nincompoopery>
    >
    > Truthers are stupid.
    >
    > Venger

    Mr. Silverstein, the owner of the World Trade Center buildings
    admitted to pulling building 7 in a PBS special.
    see a clip on google video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    According to several websites building 7 collapsed at or around 5:20
    pm, just over 6 hours after the first two towers fell. Pretty
    impressive demolitions job considering in 6 hours a crew was called up
    with materials in hand and rigged that 47 story building to blow.
    , Oct 24, 2007
  11. RHF Guest

    On Oct 24, 9:30 am, wrote:
    > On Oct 20, 1:34 am, Venger <> wrote:
    >
    > > wrote:
    > > > Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    > > > crashing down on the day of 9/11.

    > > Most people report they believe in ghosts and UFOs, which when combined
    > > with 9/11 conspiracies make three addle-minded make-believe bits of idiocy.

    > > <snipped nincompoopery>

    > > Truthers are stupid.

    > > Venger

    > Mr. Silverstein, the owner of the World Trade Center buildings
    > admitted to pulling building 7 in a PBS special.
    > see a clip on google video:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    > According to several websites building 7 collapsed at or around 5:20
    > pm, just over 6 hours after the first two towers fell.

    - Pretty impressive demolitions job considering in 6 hours
    - a crew was called up with materials in hand and rigged
    - that 47 story building to blow.

    Yes a Good Example of that All American
    "Know How" and Can Do Attitude ! ~ RHF
    .
    RHF, Oct 24, 2007
  12. BDK Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Oct 20, 1:34 am, Venger <> wrote:
    > > wrote:
    > > > Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    > > > crashing down on the day of 9/11.

    > > Most people report they believe in ghosts and UFOs, which when combined
    > > with 9/11 conspiracies make three addle-minded make-believe bits of idiocy.
    > >
    > > <snipped nincompoopery>
    > >
    > > Truthers are stupid.
    > >
    > > Venger

    > Mr. Silverstein, the owner of the World Trade Center buildings
    > admitted to pulling building 7 in a PBS special.
    > see a clip on google video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    > According to several websites building 7 collapsed at or around 5:20
    > pm, just over 6 hours after the first two towers fell. Pretty
    > impressive demolitions job considering in 6 hours a crew was called up
    > with materials in hand and rigged that 47 story building to blow.

    It's amazing what nonsense the 911 kooks will swallow. It normally takes
    months, minimum to set up a building for demolition, but yet the kooks
    claim it was done almost instantly.

    A kook's mind is a terrible thing to...umm, waste again?

    BDK
    BDK, Oct 24, 2007
  13. Mr. Strat Guest

    In article <-express.com>, BDK
    <> wrote:

    > It's amazing what nonsense the 911 kooks will swallow. It normally takes
    > months, minimum to set up a building for demolition, but yet the kooks
    > claim it was done almost instantly.
    >
    > A kook's mind is a terrible thing to...umm, waste again?

    I used to work with a "truther," and it's scary to see an otherwise
    intelligent individual get wrapped up in such nonsense.
    Mr. Strat, Oct 24, 2007
  14. Guest

    , Oct 24, 2007
  15. Jones Guest

    wrote:
    > On Oct 24, 12:30 pm, wrote:
    >> On Oct 20, 1:34 am, Venger <> wrote:
    >>

    >> Mr. Silverstein, the owner of the World Trade Center buildings
    >> admitted to pulling building 7 in a PBS special.

    > < BS Snipped>
    >
    > http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5#wtc7

    Wahahaha...........Ladies Home Journal has a better article that explains it
    all. All you have is an article from a hobby mag? Wahahahaha................

    Jones, Oct 24, 2007
  16. BDK Guest

    In article <241020071339084010%>,
    says...
    > In article <-express.com>, BDK
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > It's amazing what nonsense the 911 kooks will swallow. It normally takes
    > > months, minimum to set up a building for demolition, but yet the kooks
    > > claim it was done almost instantly.
    > >
    > > A kook's mind is a terrible thing to...umm, waste again?

    > I used to work with a "truther," and it's scary to see an otherwise
    > intelligent individual get wrapped up in such nonsense.

    I worked with a "Chemtrails" believer, a really smart kid, who seemed to
    deteriorate over the course of a year to the point he got fired for
    sleeping most of the time, so deeply that he had to be shaken awake,
    yelling at him didn't work. When he wasn't sleeping, he was looking up
    stuff about chemtrails, and sending it to several of us who laughed at
    him.

    I don't know what he's doing now. Last I heard, he was back living at
    home, and smoking a lot of pot.

    Then there's the religious whackjobs. We're down to two, both not too
    bad, compared to a about a dozen we had previously, who were almost all
    members of a local "cult" type church. What a joy to be around they
    were..

    BDK
    BDK, Oct 25, 2007
  17. BDK Guest

    In article <471fb9f2$0$26364$>,
    says...
    > wrote:
    > > On Oct 24, 12:30 pm, wrote:
    > >> On Oct 20, 1:34 am, Venger <> wrote:
    > >>

    > >> Mr. Silverstein, the owner of the World Trade Center buildings
    > >> admitted to pulling building 7 in a PBS special.

    > > < BS Snipped>
    > >
    > > http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5#wtc7

    > Wahahaha...........Ladies Home Journal has a better article that explains it
    > all. All you have is an article from a hobby mag? Wahahahaha................

    It towers above the kookpages you read though..

    BDK
    BDK, Oct 25, 2007
  18. Al Guest

    In article <-express.com>,
    BDK <> wrote:

    > In article <241020071339084010%>,
    > says...
    > > In article <-express.com>, BDK
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > > > It's amazing what nonsense the 911 kooks will swallow. It normally takes
    > > > months, minimum to set up a building for demolition, but yet the kooks
    > > > claim it was done almost instantly.
    > > >
    > > > A kook's mind is a terrible thing to...umm, waste again?

    > > I used to work with a "truther," and it's scary to see an otherwise
    > > intelligent individual get wrapped up in such nonsense.
    > >

    > I worked with a "Chemtrails" believer, a really smart kid, who seemed to
    > deteriorate over the course of a year to the point he got fired for
    > sleeping most of the time, so deeply that he had to be shaken awake,

    Dude was on a mixture of freon and fluoride, probably accidental.
    Al, Oct 25, 2007
  19. Jones Guest

    BDK wrote:
    > In article <471fb9f2$0$26364$>,
    > says...
    >> wrote:

    >>> < BS Snipped>
    >>>
    >>> http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5#wtc7

    >> Wahahaha...........Ladies Home Journal has a better article that
    >> explains it all. All you have is an article from a hobby mag?
    >> Wahahahaha................
    >>

    > It towers above the kookpages you read though..
    >
    > BDK

    The only ones I read I am replying to now. You are a real nut case and have
    nothing but tall stories.

    Jones, Oct 25, 2007
  20. RHF wrote:

    > On Oct 24, 9:30 am, wrote:

    >>>Most people report they believe in ghosts and UFOs, which when combined
    >>>with 9/11 conspiracies make three addle-minded make-believe bits of idiocy.

    >>><snipped nincompoopery>

    >>>Truthers are stupid.

    >>>Venger

    >>Mr. Silverstein, the owner of the World Trade Center buildings
    >>admitted to pulling building 7 in a PBS special.
    >>see a clip on google video:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    >>According to several websites building 7 collapsed at or around 5:20
    >>pm, just over 6 hours after the first two towers fell.

    > - Pretty impressive demolitions job considering in 6 hours
    > - a crew was called up with materials in hand and rigged
    > - that 47 story building to blow.
    >
    > Yes a Good Example of that All American
    > "Know How" and Can Do Attitude ! ~ RHF
    > .

    Ass. It was known in the hour that a building -- I dunno from "7" --
    was sufficiently damaged by the junk on and against it as to
    constitute a hazard to itself and the surround.
    It was dropped in on itself so that it wouldn't fall sideways.
    IIRC, one smaller service building (mostly automated) was already
    crushed.

    --
    Dennis M. Hammes, Oct 25, 2007